Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Christmas Happenings!

Okay, okay, I have been a terrible blogger! Two kids, switching jobs, and all the holidays did not allow time for extra blogging! Our first Christmas with 2 kiddos was the most exciting yet. We had 3 family parties, Rhema lights, Santa visit (failed), 2 parades, snowed in on Christmas Eve, delayed Santa visit at our house on Christmas afternoon after naps, and snow, snow, snow!!!


Since it was so long ago, I won't elaborate much more, but here are a few pics of the events!


Rhema


Glenpool Parade


Bixby Parade



Bixby Parade




Christmas Fireside Time





Christmas Train



Mc & Cade waiting for the train


Max @ Christmas party


Naked Tree Decorating




Christmas Eve















Family Christmas Photo

1 comment:

  1. I totally {heart } the naked Christmas tree decorating!!!! I love little booties...they are always so cute! And I am one of the crazy psycho moms that make my kids wear matching pj's...welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete