Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Boys

Our boys fill our lives with so much more than we ever imagined. I cannot remember what we did before we had them around. Well, I guess I do, but my life seems so much more complete now.


McClain loves to entertain! If he does something that catches any one's attention, he will remember and do it again and again. Unfortunately, the guys are entertained by this...he knows how to get Daddy and Uncle Chris to laugh...haha!



My sweet Max vibrating in his swaddle. He looks so innocent right now, but I know we are only months away from seeing his ornery side!


Whats a blog post without one of Mc's famous serious faces??



McClain loves to love on his bubby. Max loves Mc so much. He just grins at him every time he comes around and watches him constantly.



Daddy Daycare at its best!




Look at that goofy boy! and all those teeth! EEK!

The flash kinda took away from this, but Max grins all the time. Well until he sees the camera then he goes into a trance, so I had to post what grin I could actually catch on camera.



Still rockin the faux hawk!



Lil Chunk after eating! haha!



There is one of my favorite things in the whole world.


1 comment:

  1. You can't post 4 at a time!! It is hard for me to keep up when you do that. :) I always love seeing the new pictures of the boys and reading about what all goes on in the world of kiddsssss. :)

    ReplyDelete