Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Boys!

Everything is going great at the Masters' household. McClain is really warming up to his baby bubba and likes to "hold it" now! It only lasts about 2 minutes then he is off to do his own thing again. Max is sleeping great. I have to wake him in the middle of the night, just because we are trying to get him back up to his birth weight, then Dr said that we can let him sleep until he is ready to eat! I can't believe how lucky we have been with both our boys! McClain is going to the babysitter for a few hours during the day so he can get back in the routine, be around some kids, and so we can give Max some one on one time that every newborn deserves! Too bad he sleeps through it all! Here are some pics of my boys...


McClain is such a goofy kid. Here is his serious face...
It makes me laugh so hard!
Baby Max squirming out of his swaddle. Those hands always find their way out.
Daddy and Max taking a nap.
McClain holding Max
McClain loving on his baby.

CHEESE!

Max's photo shoot in his ARod getup.





1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures! Please give Mc love and tell him i'm sorry I missed him today!!!

    ReplyDelete